About: The original painting "St. Paul" is a nod to a rainy day, the Paris streets, and my husband. His middle name is Paul, he's admittedly no Saint... but he is certainly loved and a huge part of my inspiration. I took a shot from my iPhone, nothing great just a quick shot of him walking in the rain with the Eiffel Tower as our backdrop. That image can be seen in the final canvas work. My goal was to have a hint of "St. Paul", a hint of the Eiffel Tower, a "Where's Waldo"effect.
The canvas reproduction and mixed media option is also currently available through Neiman Marcus.
- Choose canvas type | size | frame finish
- Mixed Media Canvases are aqueous (water based) giclées, signed + numbered. Mixed Medias include a certificate of authenticity. Learn more.
- Reproductions - solvent ink prints on canvas (when available).
- Each artwork is hand-crafted + made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the printing + assembly process on all reproductions. Mixed Media canvases require up to 4 weeks.
- Free shipping Continental US.