'Assumption No.3' was released in fall of 2021, a unique work originally inspired by the view of the ceiling of the Mosta Dome, a Roman Catholic parish church in Mosta, Malta, dedicated to the Assumption of Mary. The unique patterns have been washed in deep blues.
- Archival gallery-quality, matted giclée cold press paper prints
- Open edition, initialed by the artist
- Mounted under 1/8" clear acrylic
- Each artwork is hand-crafted, made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the printing + assembly process.
- Free shipping Continental US.