During a trip to France, the original painting "St. Paul" was inspired by a rainy day, Parisian streets, and the artist's husband whose middle name is Paul and who is a great source of inspiration. The artist used her iPhone to take a quick shot of her husband walking in the rain with the Eiffel Towel as the backdrop and this image became "St. Paul", which subtly reveals the architectural influences of the location while retaining an abstract perspective. The trick is to catch a glimpse of her much loved husband. "St. Paul" is available as a Mixed Media Canvas (signed and numbered water-based giclee) and a Reproduction Canvas (solvent ink print on canvas).
- Available as a Mixed Media Canvas
- Mixed Media Canvases include a Certificate of Authenticity
- Select size and frame options from drop-down boxes above
- Every artwork is hand-crafted and made to order
- Allow 2-3 weeks for Reproduction Canvases and 3-4 weeks for Mixed Media canvases
- Free shipping within the Continental USA
- Also available as a Canvas Reproduction